- I receive this error when I activate the Lollum Framework plugin: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home3/sevenst9/public_html/main/wp-content/plugins/lollum-framework/includes/lib/mailchimp/MailChimp.php on line 3You need at least PHP 53 in your hosting to activate the plugin ...
Public Community Tickets
- Adding custom fields to woocommerce checkout - functions.php not overriding?2 comments last comment 4 days ago from Benito Lopez in Lotus Flower - Flexible Multi-Purpose Shop Themepublic
- Button2 comments last comment 3 days ago from Benito Lopez in Crazy Diamond - Ecommerce & Corporate Themepublic
- Pictures won't load6 comments last comment 2 days ago from Benito Lopez in Big Point - Multi-Purpose & Ecommerce Themepublic
- Problems with website display on smartphones4 comments last comment 22 hours ago from Benito Lopez in Big Point - Multi-Purpose & Ecommerce Themepublic
- categories1 comment last comment 3 hours ago from Luca Giannini in Lotus Flower - Flexible Multi-Purpose Shop Themepublic